TORONTO'S FIRST NEIGHBOURHOOD
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto’s oldest and most loved neighbourhood, the contemporary condominium residences of St. Lawrence at 158 Front St. E. let you enjoy the many benefits of life in this city’s most coveted central location. Over the last 220 years of urban life, this is a neighbourhood that has become home to some of Toronto’s most iconic landmark destinations.
Featuring contemporary architecture, an extensive selection of suite designs and truly phenomenal building amenities, St. Lawrence Condos at 158 Front is poised to become the most striking new landmark building in this historic neighbourhood setting.
1. ST. LAWRENCE MARKET 3 MIN
2. SONY CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS 9 MIN
3. HOCKEY HALL OF FAME 10 MIN
4. UNION STATION 14 MIN
5. QUEEN'S QUAY TERMINAL 26 MIN
6. HARBOURFRONT CENTRE 26 MIN
7. STEAM WHISTLE BREWING 24 MIN
8. ROGERS CENTRE 24 MIN
9. AIR CANADA CENTRE 15 MIN
10. CN TOWER 25 MIN
11. GOODERHAM BUILDING 7 MIN
12. BROOKFIELD PLACE 13 MIN
13. GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE WATERFRONT CAMPUS 12 MIN
14. SAINT JAMES PARK 8 MIN
15. THE CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF ST. JAMES 8 MIN
16. RYERSON UNIVERSITY 17 MIN
17. ESPLANADE RESTAURANT DISTRICT 4 MIN
18. ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 26 MIN
19. BERCZY PARK 7 MIN
20. DAVID CROMBIE PARK 3 MIN
21. SHERBOURNE COMMON 9 MIN
22. CHERRY BEACH 38 MIN
23. GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE - ST. JAMES CAMPUS 3 MIN
24. GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE -
CENTRE FOR HOSPITALITY AND CULINARY ARTS 5 MIN
25. UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO 30 MIN
26. DISTILLERY DISTRICT 7 MIN
REGISTER NOW FOR VIP ACCESS TO
FLOOR PLANS, PRICING, AND AVAILABILITY.
We take your privacy seriously. Any personal information you provide will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided and will not be disclosed to other people or organizations.